Welcome to Same Room, an adult entertainment website. It is important to us that you and our other visitors have the best
possible experience while using the Website (including any mobile website or application), and that, when you use this
Website, you understand your legal rights and obligations. This terms-of-use agreement between you and us explains your
legal rights and obligations and governs your use of the Website and the services we offer to you through the Website. These
terms apply: (1) to the entire contents of this Website (including any mobile version of the Website); (2) to any associated
websites that we operate or that we grant you access to as part of any premium membership you purchase from us; (3) to any
social media accounts operated by us (including Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr); and (4) to any email correspondence
between you and us. Please read these terms carefully before using the Website because they create a legally binding
agreement between you and us. We ask that you pay special attention to the following provisions: (1) disclaimer of warranties
(section 15); (2) limitation of liability and damages (sections 16 and 17); (3) exclusive forum for resolving disputes (section
23); (4) mandatory arbitration (section 24.4); and (5) class action waiver (section 25). Accessing this Website, including
registering for a free account or purchasing a premium membership, forms your acceptance of and agreement to these terms
even if you do not read them. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not access this Website.
Minors prohibited. This Website contains pornographic content and is not intended for minors. Only adults who are at least
18-years old and who have reached the age of majority in their community may access this Website. We forbid all persons
who do not meet these age requirements from accessing this Website. If minors have access to your computer, please
restrain their access to sexually explicit material by using any of the following products provided for informational purposes
only and not endorsed by us: CYBERsitter™ <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cybersitter.com%
2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHQJHi8w_-OF3osgbtalrHMYdxQ-A> | Net Nanny® <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%
2F%2Fwww.netnanny.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFP3_4BXHPNQht2LZdxPKKWwyTj4g> | CyberPatrol
&usg=AFQjCNFntmvVIb7RgbtwtL5T0AwpzCDTQw> | ASACP <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.asacp.org%
1. This Website provides users with access to pornographic content submitted by other users, including graphic
depictions of nudity and sexual conduct, as well as the ability to submit your own pornographic content subject to
these terms. You may access most of the content on this Website without registering or purchasing a premium
membership. Certain features on this Website may only be available to registered users, however. Registration is free
so please register and take full advantage of all the Website has to offer. The Website may also offer access to certain
premium content for a fee, which will require you to sign up and pay for a premium membership.
2. These terms apply to all users of the Website, whether you are a “visitor,” a “registered user,” or a “premium
may revoke your license to access this Website and cancel any account related to you.
3. We are not responsible for anything that you post or say while you are on the Website and we do not monitor the
content of the Website, but if we do see or someone tells us that you have posted something that we think is
inappropriate then we are allowed to remove it. If you post content that actually belongs to someone else and they get
annoyed (or even call in their lawyers), we are not in the firing line. You have to take responsibility for what you post.
4. We may change these terms on one or more occasions by updating this webpage. The top of the terms will tell you
when we last updated them. Changes will take effect on the “last updated” date stated on the top of this webpage.
Changes will not operate retroactively. We will try to notify you when we change these terms if we can do so in a
commercially reasonable manner. But you should periodically check this webpage to make sure that you are operating
under the most current version of the terms. We will consider your continued use of the Website after we post the
changes as your acceptance of the changes even if you do not read them. If you do not accept the changes, please
cancel your account and stop accessing the Website.
5. Occasionally, we may offer you specialty content subject to additional terms and a separate fee. You have no
obligation to purchase access to this specialty content. If you choose to purchase access to it, you will have an
opportunity to review and accept any additional terms specific to the specialty content before you complete your
6. If you have any questions about these terms, or any comments, complaints, or support related issues, please email us
at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to get back to you by the end of the next business day.
2. Adult Entertainment; Eligibility; and Certifications
1. The Website offers user generated content that is pornographic in nature and that may contain graphic depictions,
nudity, adult language, and descriptions of explicit sexual activity, including heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual, and
transsexual situations of a sexual nature. This Website allows for uploading, sharing, and general viewing of
pornographic content, including sexually explicit images and videos. All users may access public areas of the Website,
including the ability to view pictures and stream videos without registering or purchasing a premium membership. You
may have to register to gain access to features like submitting your own content and communicating with other users.
2. This Website contains pornographic content suitable for adults who have reached the age of majority in their
respective communities. We do not intend anyone under 18-years old or the age of majority in their community to
access this Website. Only adults (1) who are at least 18-years old and (2) who have reached the age of majority in
their community may access this Website. If you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you may not access
3. Section 230(d) Notice: Under 47 U.S.C. § 230(d), we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as
computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may help in limiting access to
material that is harmful to minors. Information about providers of these protections may be found on the Internet by
searching “parental control protection” or similar terms.
4. By accessing the Website, registering, or purchasing a premium membership, you certify to us that:
1. You have reached the age of majority where you live and that you have the legal capacity to agree to these terms;
2. If purchasing a premium membership, you own (or have permission to use) the credit card you signed up with and have
authorized us (or our authorized payment processing agent) to charge the credit card according to the membership you
chose, which may include automatically recurring charges on a month-to-month basis until canceled;
3. You are aware of the pornographic nature of the content available on the Website and that you are not offended by
content of this nature;
4. You are familiar with your jurisdiction’s laws affecting your right to access pornographic materials;
5. You have the legal right to access pornographic materials and we have the legal right to transmit them to you;
6. You are voluntarily requesting pornographic materials for your own private enjoyment;
7. You will not share these materials with a minor or otherwise make them available to a minor; and
8. By logging on, you will have released and discharged the providers, owners, and creators of this Website from all
liability that might arise.
3. Child Pornography Prohibited
All persons who appear in any visual depiction of actual or simulated sexually explicit conduct found on the Website were 18-
years old or older at the time of the creation of the depictions. The Website contains no child pornography. We have a zero
tolerance policy for pornographic content involving minors and a zero tolerance policy regarding pedophiles or any pedophilic
activity. We only allow visual media of consenting adults for consenting adults on this Website. If you see any visual media,
real or simulated, depicting minors engaged in sexual activity within the Website, please report this to us at
email@example.com Please include with your report all appropriate evidence, including the date and time of
identification. We will immediately investigate all reports and take appropriate action. We fully cooperate with any law-
enforcement agency investigating child pornography. If you suspect other outside websites are participating in unlawful
activities involving minors, please report them to www.asacp.org <http://www.asacp.org>.
4. Ownership of Content; Limited License
1. We own or have the license to use all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, videos,
trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork, software, scripts, and computer code, including the design, structure,
selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel,” and the arrangement of this content, contained on this Website.
Copyright, patent, trademark, and various other intellectual property and unfair competition laws protect the Website
and its content.
2. We hereby grant you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to access the Website and its content according
to these terms. By “access,” we mean visit the Website, use its services, and view or download its content. “Content”
includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive
features, and other materials found on this Website.
3. You may only access the Website for your personal, noncommercial use unless you obtain our advance written
consent. You will not use any content that you access on the Website for further distribution, performance, display,
sale, or rental except as provided in section 4.4 for distribution through the embeddable player. Nor will you make any
content available on any peer-to-peer network, file sharing service, or other system for sending information to others.
You will not access the content through any technology or means other than the video playback webpages on the
Website itself, the embeddable player, or other explicitly authorized means we may designate. You will comply with all
applicable laws when accessing the Website. We may change, limit, or revoke the license granted in section 4.2 if you
fail to comply with these terms.
4. Prohibited commercial use of the content does not include showing content through the embeddable player on an ad-
enabled blog or website, subject to the requirement that you obtain our advance written consent before using the
content for any of the following commercial uses:
1. The sale of access to the content;
2. The sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the content; or
3. The sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any webpage of an ad-enabled blog or website containing
content delivered through the Website, unless other material not obtained from the Website appears on the same
page and is of enough value to be the basis for the sales.
5. Your license to access the Website does not transfer to you ownership of or title to a copy of any content that you
download or print, and we only authorize you to use your copy according to these terms. If you download or print a
copy of the content for your personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices embedded in the
1. The trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, and domain names (“marks”) referenced on the Website are either
common-law service marks or trademarks, or registered service marks or trademarks that belong to Same Room, and
trademark laws in the United States and other countries, and international laws and treaties, protect them. Other
names of actual companies and products mentioned on the Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners
and reference to them does not suggest sponsorship, endorsement, or association by Same Room or with Same Room.
Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to
use any marks displayed on the Website, meta tags, or any other “hidden text” using marks that belong to Same Room
and its licensors, without advanced written permission from Same Room or the third party who may own the mark.
2. You will not reproduce, imitate, or use the Website’s marks in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among
consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Website. If you do any of this, your actions may
constitute an infringement of Same Room’s rights or the rights of third parties.
3. We neither endorse nor recommend the owner of any marks we display on the Website. In addition, our use of marks
or links to websites owned by third parties does not imply, directly or indirectly, that those owners endorse or have any
affiliation with this Website.
We encourage you to provide feedback about the Website. However, we will not treat as confidential any suggestion or idea
provided by you, and nothing in these terms will restrict our right to use, profit from, disclose, publish, or otherwise exploit any
feedback, without compensation to you.
7. Third-Party Links
1. As a convenience to you, we may provide on this Website links to websites owned or operated by other entities that
are independent from us. These linked websites may contain content that some people may find inappropriate or
offensive. If you access any of these linked websites, you will leave this Website. If you decide to visit any linked
website, you do so at your own risk and subject to any terms and privacy policies posted on the linked websites. We
encourage you to review the terms and privacy policies posted on all linked websites. Regardless, it is your
responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. We do not
support, control, or govern linked websites, regardless of the linking form (e.g., hotlinks, hypertext links, IMG links).
We do not investigate, verify, monitor, or endorse the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided
by linked websites. We do not endorse, make any representations about, or warrant any information, goods, or
services appearing or offered on any linked website, other than linked information authored by us. Links do not imply
that we or this Website sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or may use any service mark, trademark,
trade name, logo, or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked website may use
any mark or copyright symbol that belongs to us.
2. Except for links to information authored by us, we are neither responsible nor liable for (1) any linked website; (2) any
information or content found on any linked website; or (3) any websites linked to or from any linked website. We
disclaim any liability (direct or indirect) to you for any loss caused by your use or reliance on the content, goods, or
services available on or through any linked website, including embedded or third-party feeds from cam websites. If you
decide to visit any linked websites or transact any business on a linked website, you do so at your own risk. We may
stop linking to any linked website at any time without notice. Please contact the webmasters of any linked websites
about any information, goods, or services appearing on them.
8. Registration; Premium Membership
1. Registration. To fully access the Website, you may have to register or purchase a premium membership. Registration is
free unless purchasing a premium membership. On registering or purchasing a premium membership, you will receive
a unique username and password. You must keep your username and password confidential. Your username and
password are for your personal use only. You will not share them with any other person. We will hold you responsible
for all activity initiated under your username and password. For example, if you allow another person to use your
username and password, we will hold you responsible for any charges they incur. You will not allow anyone under 18-
years old or the age of majority where you live, whichever is older, to use your username or password or access the
Website. If we discover that you have done this, we may cancel your access to the Website without advanced notice.
Please contact us immediately if you know or suspect that someone is using your username or password without your
authorization. You will need to give us all information you have about the unauthorized use and cooperate fully with us
in investigating the matter. We may request that you adopt additional security procedures when accessing the
Website in the future to prevent further unauthorized use.
2. Trial Period-Fee Conversion. We may allow you to access certain premium areas of the Website for a limited trial
period for a reduced fee. For example, we might give you limited access to premium content for a few days for a few
dollars. You may cancel before the end of the trial period. If you sign up for a trial period at a reduced rate, we will
automatically convert you to a regular monthly membership at the monthly membership fee (which we will tell you
about at signup) unless you affirmatively cancel your membership before the end of the trial period. You can cancel
your trial membership by contacting the payment-processing agent that you signed up through or by email as
described in section 9.1. Credit card users may be subject to a preauthorization. The preauthorization is not a charge to
the credit card, but the applicable monthly membership charge may be reserved against your available credit card
limit. You will not hold us responsible for bank charges, fees, or penalties because of overdrawn or delinquent
accounts. Please contact your credit card issuer for details. Prepaid gift and debit cards that cannot be preauthorized
for the full applicable monthly rate may be charged incrementally. This means that multiple charges for less than the
full applicable monthly rate may occur within the same monthly billing cycle. But the aggregate of these incremental
charges will not exceed the full applicable monthly rate.
3. Membership Fee; Recurring Memberships. When you become a premium member, we will charge you the membership
fee stated on the join webpage of the Website for the specific period you choose (e.g.,2 days, 30 days, 12 months,
etc.). For your convenience, memberships will automatically renew on expiration at the same price unless you cancel
your membership before expiration of your current membership period. Paying your membership fee entitles you to
access the entire Website and its content-except specialty content where we may ask you to pay an additional access
or download fee. The membership fee starts with the amount stated as the full membership fee when you signed-up to
join the Website and not the fee for any trial period you purchased. The membership fee excludes any taxes or
currency transmission charges, which are extra costs charged to you.
4. Billing and Payment. We will bill the membership fee for the term you signed up for in advance using the billing
method you selected when you signed-up or you later request us to use. We will automatically rebill recurring
memberships at the end of each term until cancelled according to these terms. You authorize our payment-processing
agent or us to make these charges using your selected billing method. For payment by credit or debit card, you must
ensure that all your credit or debit card information is current and accurate, and inform us of any change in your billing
address, card number, or expiration date. You must promptly notify us if your credit or debit card is cancelled, lost, or
stolen-or if there is an unauthorized use of your username or password-because we will charge you for all access
under your account. We may cancel your membership and access to the Website if we cannot charge your credit or
debit card. By giving us your credit or debit card number, you authorize us to submit all charges to your credit or debit
card without further approval from you until you give us notice that you have cancelled your membership or wish to
change your payment method and we have had a reasonable time to respond.
5. Specialty Content. In some cases, we may charge an additional fee to access or download specialty content. If there
are any additional terms or charges for any specialty content, we will identify them up front and require you to agree to
them before purchasing. Unless you tell us otherwise in each case, you authorize us to make charges for any specialty
content to the credit card, debit card, or other payment method you use to pay your membership fee. Any prices shown
for access or downloading specialty content are subject to change without notice. No prices are final until you pay for
and we approve your purchase.
6. Changing Your Billing Method. You may request us to change your billing method by sending us written notice
according to these terms. If we receive notice more than ten days before your billing date, we will make the changes
effective as of your next billing period. Otherwise, we will try to make the change as soon as possible.
7. Billing Errors. We will correct any mistakes in a bill and add or credit them against your future payments. If you
become aware of any errors in billing, please notify us promptly for proper credit. We will waive any error in your favor
that we do not correct within six months of the bill where the error first appeared. You will waive any error in our favor
unless you give us notice of the error within nine months after you receive the bill in which it first appears. You also
release us from all liability for any error you do not report to us within nine months after you receive the bill in which
the error first appeared.
8. Chargebacks, dishonored checks, and related fees. You are responsible for any credit card chargebacks, dishonored
check fees, and related fees that we incur on your account. If you fail to reimburse us for any credit card chargebacks,
dishonored check fees, or related fees within 30 days of our initial demand for reimbursement, you must pay us $100
USD in additional liquidated damages as well as any costs incurred by us for each fee incurred.
9. Refunds. We consider all purchases final when made. But we may approve a refund in the form of a credit on request if
exceptional circumstances exist. If you believe exceptional circumstances exist, please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the exceptional circumstances that you believe warrants a refund. We make no
promise that we will give you a refund. If we give you a refund, we will issue the refund in the form of a credit to the
credit card that you used for your purchase; we will not make refunds in the form of cash, check, or free services.
10. Reservation of Right to Charge Fees for Nonpremium Content. We do not charge any fees to access the nonpremium
content and the nonpremium areas of the Website are free to all users, registered or not. You acknowledge, however,
that we reserve the right to charge for the nonpremium areas of the Website in the future and to change our fees on
one or more occasions.
1. Your Right to Cancel. You may cancel your registration or your premium membership for any reason on the Website, by
emailing us at email@example.com, or online with the payment-processing agent that you signed up through
(PayPal, CCBill, or other authorized agent disclosed on the “join page” of the Website). You will receive written
confirmation of cancellation, which you should keep for your records. If you do not receive written confirmation of
cancellation within 24-hours of your request, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. After you
cancel your premium membership, you will continue to have access to the Website until your premium membership
term actually expires. Cancellation of your premium membership will not alter your obligation to pay all outstanding
charges made to your account. These terms will survive your cancellation of your registration or your premium
2. Our Right to Cancel. We may cancel your premium membership or suspend your access to the Website for any reason.
If we cancel for any reason other than your breach of these terms, we will refund a pro-rata amount of any payments
you have made for the portion of any month you do not use. If your credit card provider seeks return of any payments
you previously made to us, but we believe in good faith you are liable for the charges, we may, subject to applicable
law, seek payment from you for the amounts due.
10. User Conduct
1. You state that all information you provided to us is accurate and current. You will promptly update this information
when necessary to ensure that it remains true. You acknowledge that you have the capacity to consent to these terms
and to perform the acts required of you under these terms.
2. You acknowledge that you are responsible for your own submissions and the consequences of uploading or otherwise
making them available on the Website. You are solely responsible for all acts and omissions that occur because of
your use of the Website.
3. As a condition of your use of the Website:
1. You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations of any applicable governmental body;
2. You will maintain the security of your username and password and be fully responsible for all use of your account;
3. You will not use the Website for any unlawful purpose or in any way that is prohibited by these terms;
4. You will not use the Website in any way that exposes us to criminal or civil liability;
5. You will not use the Website for making, obtaining, or otherwise accessing illegal copies of copyrighted content;
6. You will not use the Website to submit, publish, display, disseminate, or otherwise communicate any defamatory,
libelous, inaccurate, abusive, harmful, threatening, obscene, offensive, hateful, discriminatory, or illegal material to
any other user of this Website;
7. You will not use the Website to harass or otherwise invade the privacy of another person (including the dissemination
of personal information);
8. You will not use the Website to promote the physical harm or injury of any individual or group, or promote any act of
cruelty to animals;
9. You will not use or attempt to use any other user’s account on the Website without permission;
10. You will not impersonate another person during your use of the Website;
11. You will not use any automated means-including robots, crawlers, or data mining tools-to download, monitor, or use
data or content from the Website;
12. You will not modify, build on, or block any portion or functionality of any embeddable player, including links back to
13. You will not use the Website to collect usernames or email addresses for sending unsolicited messages of any kind;
14. You will not take any action that imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our
technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive demands on it;
15. You will not “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone on the Website;
16. You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information you
17. You will not disable, circumvent, or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website, features that
prevent or restrict use or copying of any content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Website or the
content on it, including any digital rights management functionality;
18. You will not remove any proprietary notices or labels, including copyright notices, on the content;
19. You will not post, link to, or otherwise make available on the Website any content that contains software viruses or
any computer code, file, or program designed to interrupt, destroy, limit, or monitor the functionality of any computer
software or hardware or any telecommunications equipment;
20. You will not send, create, or reply to so-called “mail bombs”-that is, emailing copies of a single message to many
users, or sending large or multiple files or messages to a single users with malicious intent-or engage in “spamming”-
that is, unsolicited emailing for business or other purposes-or undertake any other activity that may adversely affect
the operation or enjoyment of this Website by another person;
21. You will not reproduce, sell, resell, or otherwise commercially exploit or make available the Website or its content to a
22. You will not “frame” or “mirror” the Website; and
23. You will not reverse engineer any part of the Website.
4. We may take appropriate action against you for any unauthorized use of the Website or the content, including civil,
criminal, injunctive relief, and cancellation of your registration or membership. Unauthorized use of the Website or the
content may also violate applicable laws including copyright and trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and
applicable communications regulations and statutes.
11. User Submissions
1. You may submit pictures, videos, and other pornographic content to the Website. Except for personally identifiable
and nonproprietary. We will have no responsibility for this content and we do not guarantee any confidentiality for any
submissions. We may freely use and otherwise exploit this content for any purpose without any duty to compensate
2. You may link to materials on the Website for personal, noncommercial purposes only. We may offer an embeddable
player feature that you may incorporate into your own personal, noncommercial website or blog for use in accessing
the materials on this Website on the condition that you include a prominent link back to the Website on the pages
containing the embeddable player.
3. For each submission you make to the Website, you state that:
1. You own or have the necessary right to use and authorize us to use all copyrights, patents, service marks, trademarks,
trade secrets, or other proprietary rights in the submission to allow inclusion and use of the submission in the way
contemplated by the Website and these terms;
2. You are not posting any content depicting any person under 18-years old;
3. You have inspected and are maintaining written documentation sufficient to confirm that all subjects of your
submission are in fact 18-years old or older; and
4. You have a signed written consent or release for each identifiable person in the submission to use their name or
likeness to allow inclusion and use of the submission in the way contemplated by the Website and these terms.
4. You keep all of your ownership rights in your submissions. However, you hereby grant us a worldwide, nonexclusive,
royalty-free, sublicenseable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and
perform the submissions for the Website and our (and our successor’s) business, including for promoting and redistributing
any part of the Website-and derivative works of it-in any media formats and through any media channels. You further waive all
moral rights in your submissions that may be available to you in any part of the world and you state that no moral rights have
been asserted. You also hereby grant each user a nonexclusive license to access your submissions through the Website, and
to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the submissions as permitted through the
functionality of the Website.